Friday, February 24, 2006

Sgt Wally Goes Back...on his BIRTHDAY

Well...two weeks of bliss have come to an end and Sgt Wally is now on a plane somewhere between home and Iraq. What a shame that he has to spend his birthday cramped up in an airplane seat!
It was really nice to be able to walk with him to his gate this morning, I'm glad that the airport can relax the security restrictions a little when it comes to our soldiers. It killed me when I finally had to let go of him, to say goodbye AGAIN, but we tried to take comfort in knowing that this was our last goodbye. I miss him so much already...
I thought I'd cheer myself up a bit and post this pic of my in-laws' puppy being a lil romantic with the big fake rose I gave Sgt Wally for our anniversary (aka Valentine's Day). Isn't he tute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home