Sunday, February 05, 2006

WAY TO GO, STEELERS!!!

I can't believe it!!! We finally got the "one for the thumb"! (and when I say "we," I realize that I myself had absolutely nothing to do with it) I'm glad that the Steelers were able to pull this off, especially for Jerome. Ben made him a promise to get him to the dance, and boy did he! Ben may have thrown 2 interceptions during the game, but he definitely saved the post season with that tackle he made at the end of the Colts game! This was a team of DESTINY! The way the game was going during the first half, I was getting a bit concerned, but we managed to fenangle a WIN! The first 6th-seed to make it to the Superbowl, the first 6th-seed to win the Superbowl! We DO like being the underdog, don't we? Maybe that's why we struggled so much in this game...there were too many Steeler fans! It was a sea of black and gold and whilrling terrible towels! Wish I could have been there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

It is unbelievable, but it happened. I feel so bad that Dan wasn't here for this. I just knew it would happen the year Dan wasn't home to help celebrate.
We're number 1 or should I say the Steelers are number 1!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

I am so glad Wally made it home safe. Hey, you got him for Valentine's Day...have fun you love birds. I'm sure you will.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home