Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Cousins


Here are my cousins & I (most of them, anyway) in a picture taken in 1997 and a pic taken at the family dinner we had last night for my cousin Adrienne who was home visiting from Phoenix. My little sister is sitting on my lap in both pictures, so that shows how long ago 1997 really was! I am very fortunate to have such a close-knit group of cousins, all of them are like siblings (ok, two of them really are). Family is such a blessing, I thank God for them. No matter how many miles or months seperate us, we are still the same goofballs as soon as we get together again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Family, what a great word. Friends are nice but family is the soul of life.
I don't know what I would have done without mine.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home