Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Favorite Flower

A bloom from my hibiscus tree, which is somewhere in the ballpark of ten years old (I am the third owner) and approximately 6ft tall. Did I mention this tree is in my bedroom? I don't think I could get the thing out the door again if I tried!
This tree was handed down to me by my mother-in-law about two years ago, because she knew that the hibiscus is my favoritest flower in the world! Aren't they beautiful? The blooms only last about 2 days, but I am fortunate that my tree blooms like crazy, even all winter long!

1 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Very pretty. It looks picture perfect.
Dan bought me a sage tree for Christmas. It was beautiful. Then after Dave died it started to die in that same week. It is completely brown know. I don't know what happen to it.I usually do well with plants. I feel so bad.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home