Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fun in the Sun!


OK, OK...since I wore a "tankini" instead of a bikini to the lake on Memorial Day, I will post a couple of pics! It was so nice to experience SUMMER again! I've missed it so.... We had a full boat at Tygart Lake this trip, my father-in-law & his wife, my sister-in-law & her husband, cousin Luke (in the picture below), my cousin Amy (in the picture above), & I (plus my "brother-in-law" Rocky, my in-law's 7 month old shih-tzu!). Rocky enjoyed his first trip to the lake, even though the water was still a bit chilly. Isn't he cute in his little life jacket?

2 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Lookin good!
Pretty soon Sgt. Wally will be at the lake with you.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home