Monday, May 08, 2006

Ptttttthhhhhhbbbbbbbtttttt!

Last week, my mother-in-law had me over for dinner and shared some old baby photos of Sgt Wally that she discovered in her basement. She was nice enough to let me borrow the pictures so I could scan them and get my own copies! :) These two are a couple of my favorites. He was such a cute little thing! Still is, as far as I'm concerned!
We're getting closer and closer to that anticipated return home. Sloooooowly, of course. Will June ever get here? C'mon! I've been so stressed out lately about my crappy job. Nothing like having a Masters degree, working for $75 a day as a stinkin sub! Especially in combination with additional stressors: rude kids, disrespect from some teachers, awful parking spots! The title of this blog embodies my attitude regarding the situation. It's times like this when missing Sgt Wally seems the hardest. I keep telling myself this hell is almost over. My brain knows it, but the rest of me just isn't listening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

AAAAAHHH HE's so cute.
You got that right it is a hell.
It seems the closer it gets, the more of a hell it becomes. I am so anxious to have this behind us.

9:15 AM  
Blogger proud fan said...

cute pics -- that is awesome!

I am keeping you in my thoughts -- I hope the time will pick up and start to go faster for you to have your loved one home. Take care.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home