Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ohiopyle Adventures


My dad, my sister Kayla & I took a trip over to Ohiopyle yesterday to do some hiking and bike riding. Had a little picnic, took in some nice scenery, we had a great time! Our butts are a little sore today from the two hours of bike riding, but it was nice to get a little exercise. It was also nice to have some distraction while I am anxiously counting down these last days until Sgt Wally's return. I'm still not sure what day he will be home for sure, but I have a date in mind that I have been counting down to. I'm hoping this upcoming weekend will be the last one I will have to spend without my husband! Of course, that means one more week to finish cleaning this apartment! Yikes! :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

They are coming. YIPPPEE

7:41 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Hey Jenn, they are on US soil. YIPPPEEE! It is almost over.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Indoor bonsai trees canada Business employee insurance small http://www.baccarat-8.info/baccarat-pots.html Pictures of flower Hair loss msnbc.msn.com site Dentists mexico Hummer desktops Lakeland baseball complex+mississippi Helianthus annuuss cv. sunflower

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home